Buckle up your seat-belts, this will be a spoilery ride. New content has been announced from Blizzcon for many patches ahead, and I’ll be shamelessly delving into it without abandon. If you don’t like to know anything of what’s to come, don’t read this post and put a pillow around your face with a sleeping mask over. You’re gonna need it.
I could recap everything Ion Hazzikostas mentioned in the big reveal of Legion’s future, but then again I am a Monk. I have my monk-colored glasses on and if anyone mentions anything about warriors, water-throwers or tree-huggers, it just filters through like white noise. So, there’s some highlighting on Monk news here, including a brief summary:
Patch 7.1.5 – Minor Patch of Funness
- Mists of Pandaria Timewalking will be introduced with 6 dungeons.
- Brawler’s Guilds make a return!
- Micro-holidays – Azeroth makes way for their own celebrations!
- Ahn’Qiraj Remembrance Day
- Volunteer Guard Day
- Hatching the Hippogryphs
- Boat Day
- Blade’s Edge Arena graphics update.
- Class Updates