Patch 7.2.5 is here, and even Europe is now blessed with the presence of a grand new patch, sparkling with new raids, legendaries (ouch, my farming), class changes and more. This means of course that I have a mountain of updates to do on my blog. Seriously, everything became outdated now.
You will notice on top of relevant blog pages which patch it is written for. I haven’t had time for updates yet, but hopefully I’ll get them rolling soon. In the meantime, if you’re lost here’s a summary of Mistweaver changes:
Mistweaver Changes in Patch 7.2.5
Continue reading “Patch 7.2.5 has arrived!”
We’re fast approaching patch 7.2.5 where we will finally be able to launch the assault on Tomb of Sargeras, adventure into Black Temple Timewalking, get new legendaries and most important of all experience the new class changes. Here is a small recap on new things and changes for Mistweavers!
Mistweaver Notes (So Far)
- Essence Font
- Now has a 12 second cooldown.
- Cost reduced to 7.2% of base mana (was 8%).
- Direct healing increased to 135% of spell power (was 110%).
- HoT healing increased by 48% of spell power (was 36%).
- HoT duration increased to 8 sec (was 6 sec).
- Essence Font is now castable while moving.
- Healing increased to 300% of spell power (was 275%).
- Cost reduced to 4% of base mana (was 4.5%).
- Life Cocoon
- Absorb amount increased to 4200% of spell power (was 3116%).
- Refreshing Jade Wind
- Cost reduced to 3.5% of base mana (was 5%).
- Duration increased to 9 sec (was 6 sec).
- No longer gives a healing bonus to Essence Font.
- Rising Sun Kick
- Cost reduced to 1.5% of base mana (was 2%).
- Thunder Focus Tea
- Changed empowerment of Essence Font: now channels 100% faster (was ‘castable while moving’).
Continue reading “Recap on Future Mistweaver Changes”
Patch 7.2 has launched and oh boy, don’t we have a lot to do in the game? I haven’t been bored this expansion, that’s for sure. Tomb is coming up soon and so does the mini-patch 7.2.5. where we will get more class changes. Here are a few blizzard posts on the subject.
Patch 7.2.5 Mistweaver Blue Posts
On the initial 7.2.5 PTR, we are trying out a version of Essence Font
that is even stronger, but has a cooldown. In addition to some combination of a healing increase and mana cost reduction, the duration of the HoT will be increased.
Essence Font having no cooldown has held back the spell and the spec in a few ways. It essentially says that three relatively heavy heals (Essence Font, Enveloping Mist, Vivify) have to compete with each other at all times. The texture of using a heavy spell on a short cooldown, then falling back to the decision between spammable spells (selecting based on cost, number of targets, etc.) is common among healers for good reason. And Essence Font‘s HoT mechanic that improves mastery is meant to specifically enhance that sort of gameplay, and will be more effective on a spell with a cooldown.
As already mentioned, the first change that comes along with it is buffing Essence Font itself. It no longer has to be held back by “if it gets too much stronger than e.g. Vivify, people will only use Essence Font“, and can simply be a high-priority spell. We will made other adjustments as needed for gameplay or tuning.
–Original Post, by Sigma
Continue reading “Future of Essence Font”
Buckle up your seat-belts, this will be a spoilery ride. New content has been announced from Blizzcon for many patches ahead, and I’ll be shamelessly delving into it without abandon. If you don’t like to know anything of what’s to come, don’t read this post and put a pillow around your face with a sleeping mask over. You’re gonna need it.
I could recap everything Ion Hazzikostas mentioned in the big reveal of Legion’s future, but then again I am a Monk. I have my monk-colored glasses on and if anyone mentions anything about warriors, water-throwers or tree-huggers, it just filters through like white noise. So, there’s some highlighting on Monk news here, including a brief summary:
Patch 7.1.5 – Minor Patch of Funness
- Mists of Pandaria Timewalking will be introduced with 6 dungeons.
- Brawler’s Guilds make a return!
- Micro-holidays – Azeroth makes way for their own celebrations!
- Ahn’Qiraj Remembrance Day
- Volunteer Guard Day
- Hatching the Hippogryphs
- Boat Day
- Blade’s Edge Arena graphics update.
- Class Updates
Continue reading “Blizzcon Announcements – Future Patches”