If you have tried to access my blog the past three days, you might have noticed that my blog was nowhere to be found. Through a series of unfortunate events, the Misty Teahouse took a trip to the dark side of the internet. Thankfully, I got it back in one piece through my vast powers of technology… I’m kidding, I called tech-support.
Long story short, a less than a year ago I switched my blog through self-hosted instead of WordPress premium. The subscription for the premium ran out three days ago, which would have been all fine and dandy unless my domain had been part of that otherwise useless package deal. So yes, the domain was deleted, I called support and instead of paying for the whole premium package, I payed only for the domain and they fished it back from techno-limbo. Happy ending!
In more mistweaver-related news, patch 7.1.5 is coming ever closer to release. Here’s a summary of the Mistweaver changes:
Patch 7.1.5 – Mistweaver Notes
The good stuff:
- Rising Sun Kick costs 2% of base mana, down from 2.3%.
- Crackling Jade Lightning now deals 140% of attack power damage, up from 70%.
- Mistwalk (Talent) now heals for 420% of spell power, up from 350%.
- Song of Chi-Ji (Talent) now has a 15 sec cooldown, down from 30 sec.
- Zen Pulse (Talent) now heals and deals damage for 220% of spell power, up from 200%.
- Dampen Harm (Talent) now reduces the damage of incoming attacks by 20-50% (depending on how hard attack) for 10 sec. Previously reduced the next three incoming attacks by 30% if they damage 15% of your health or more.
- Diffuse Magic (Talent) now has a 1.5 min cooldown, down from 2 min cooldown.
- Ring of Peace (Talent) now forms at target location and ejects all enemies out of the ring. Previously formed around a friendly target and knocked back enemies who used harmful spells or abilities.
- Healing Sphere (PvP) now has a 15 sec recharge time, down from 45 sec.
- Way of the Crane (PvP) now also make you immune to stun effects.