I have finally come home after being gone for who-knows-how long. My living room floors are renovated and my fingers are itching for some writing. Blizzcon was the past weekend and the new WoW expansion has finally been announced! Here are some of my thoughts about the new expansion.
Quick Recap of Battle for Azeroth
After the events of Legion, the two factions will once again take up arms against each other. The rivalry and conflict of the factions will be the focal point in Battle of Azeroth. Here are a few of the new features:
- Level cap increased to 120.
- Two new continents available:
- Kul Tiras for Alliance.
- Zandalar for Horde.
- 10 new dungeons.
- New raids: first one called Uldir, Halls of Control.
- Island Exploration: new 3-man scenarios.
- Warfronts: new 20-man events.
- 6 new allied races:
- Horde: Nightborne, Highmountain Tauren, Zandalari Trolls.
- Alliance: Void Elves, Lightforged Draenei, Dark Iron Dwarves.
- New artifact: Heart of Azeroth.