A new beta build came last night and there are new mistweaver changes implemented based on recent feedback! I’m glad to see that there’s a fruitful discussion between developers and mistweavers. Or at least, I assume so, looking at the changes that keep rolling in. I don’t visit forums very often, I like my happy corner here, but I don’t doubt that there’s lots of good mistweaver feedback from all corners of the internet!
- Revival now heals for 200% of spell power, up from 180%.
- Soothing Mist – Each tick of SooM now has a chance to cause a Gust of Mist heal on the target.
- Thunder Focus Tea
- Renewing Mist: Changed to ‘Increases duration by 10 sec’ from ‘Not triggering the cooldown’ of the next Renewing Mist cast.
- Enveloping Mist: The extra heal now heals for 250% of spell power, up from 130% (instant EvM aspect removed).
- Removed Essence Font: Channels 100% faster.
- NEW Rising Sun Kick: Reduces the cooldown of your next Rising Sun Kick by 9 sec.
- The cleave heal of Vivify now heals for 60% of spell power, up from 45%.
- Lifecycles now has 25% reduced mana cost of the next Vivify/Enveloping Mist cast, up from 20%.
- Rising Mist now heals for 15% of spell power, down from 20%.
Continue reading “New Beta Build – Mistweaver Buffs and Changes!”
Patch 7.2.5 is here, and even Europe is now blessed with the presence of a grand new patch, sparkling with new raids, legendaries (ouch, my farming), class changes and more. This means of course that I have a mountain of updates to do on my blog. Seriously, everything became outdated now.
You will notice on top of relevant blog pages which patch it is written for. I haven’t had time for updates yet, but hopefully I’ll get them rolling soon. In the meantime, if you’re lost here’s a summary of Mistweaver changes:
Mistweaver Changes in Patch 7.2.5
Continue reading “Patch 7.2.5 has arrived!”
A new beta build for Legion is live! Mistweavers has spun around in the tuning-tumbler and we’ve come out on the other side with a few buffs and a few nerfs. We are also getting closer to the pre-patch; I know I can feel the heat at least. Here are a few tips for your to-do list!
There are a few things you should do before the pre-patch hit live servers, namely: finish the legendary questline if you’re still on it, get more gold out of your garrison because those missions will be gone, and acquire Challenge Mode gold for Draenor. Not only will you get transmog, but also those nifty portals to the dungeon entrances. I still use mine to Pandaria on occasion!
When the pre-patch hits live servers we will get to enjoy seeing a million Demon Hunters flying around (for those who pre-purchased), everyone will go transmog-crazy and do every legacy raid instance known to human-kind, there will be a minor breakdown from everyone who play a class that has gone through major changes, and then a bigger breakdown for those who believe that the broken damage and healing will remain the same for level 110 as well, and it’ll generally be a derailed, crazy party until Legion launches at August 30th.
Continue reading “New Beta Build and Tuning!”