Another beta build has arrived, though there aren’t many mistweaver changes in this one. Instead, we get a sniff of upcoming Azerite Traits that will basically replace tier set bonuses. I suspect we’ve only seen the beginning of Azerite traits so far, and there are likely many more to come. But here’s a preview!
- Life Cocoon now absorbs [(((Spell power * 12.6) + 0)) * (1 + Versatility)], up from * 9.
- Mistweaver Monk passive has been boosted by 40%.
- Chrysalis (Honor Talent) now reduced the cooldown of Life Cocoon by 30 sec, down from 90 sec.
Monk Azerite Traits
- Niuzao’s Blessing now restores 60 health over 6 sec, up from 0.
- Burst of Life now heals for 2476 health split among nearby allies, up from 173 health.
- Swift Roundhouse now lets Blackout Kick increase the damage of your next Rising Sun Kick by 74, stacking up to 2 times, up from 0 damage.
- Pressure Point
- Pressure Point (Passive)
- Tier 1 – Monk – Brewmaster – Blackout Strike
- Tier 1 – Monk – Mistweaver – Vivify
- Tier 1 – Monk – Windwalker – Combo Strikes
- Training of Niuzao