Patch 7.2.5 is here, and even Europe is now blessed with the presence of a grand new patch, sparkling with new raids, legendaries (ouch, my farming), class changes and more. This means of course that I have a mountain of updates to do on my blog. Seriously, everything became outdated now.
You will notice on top of relevant blog pages which patch it is written for. I haven’t had time for updates yet, but hopefully I’ll get them rolling soon. In the meantime, if you’re lost here’s a summary of Mistweaver changes:
Mistweaver Changes in Patch 7.2.5
- All healing spells now do 4% increased healing.
- Damage of Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, Rising Sun Kick, and Spinning Crane Kick increased by 14%.
- Enveloping Mist mana cost reduced by 14%.
- Essence Font now has a 12 second cooldown and a duration of 8 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Essence Font cost reduced by 10%, and direct healing increased by 23%.
- Essence Font can now be cast while moving.
- Life Cocoon absorb increased by 35%.
- Refreshing Jade Wind cost reduced by 30% and duration increased to 9 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Refreshing Jade Wind no longer buffs Essence Font.
- Refreshing Jade Wind’s cooldown is now reduced by Haste.
- Rising Sun Kick mana cost reduced by 25%.
- Thunder Focus Tea now causes Essence Font to channel 100% faster.
- Vivify healing increased by 9% and mana cost reduced by 11%.
- Chi Wave healing increased by 73%.
- Way of the Crane causes Spinning Crane Kick to heal for 100% of damage dealt (was 200%).
- Way of the Crane now heals based on absorbed damage.
- Way of the Crane now costs 8% of base mana.
And if you’re still lost in translation, there are a few wonderful survival guides out there:
Now I’m gonna spend the evening raiding and test out the new buffs to Mistweavers! There were quite a few buffs, it’s like they thought Mistweavers were underperforming, or something? Such a strange concept!