Another beta build has arrived, though there aren’t many mistweaver changes in this one. Instead, we get a sniff of upcoming Azerite Traits that will basically replace tier set bonuses. I suspect we’ve only seen the beginning of Azerite traits so far, and there are likely many more to come. But here’s a preview!
- Life Cocoon now absorbs [(((Spell power * 12.6) + 0)) * (1 + Versatility)], up from * 9.
- Mistweaver Monk passive has been boosted by 40%.
- Chrysalis (Honor Talent) now reduced the cooldown of Life Cocoon by 30 sec, down from 90 sec.
Monk Azerite Traits
- Niuzao’s Blessing now restores 60 health over 6 sec, up from 0.
- Burst of Life now heals for 2476 health split among nearby allies, up from 173 health.
- Swift Roundhouse now lets Blackout Kick increase the damage of your next Rising Sun Kick by 74, stacking up to 2 times, up from 0 damage.
- Pressure Point
- Pressure Point (Passive)
- Tier 1 – Monk – Brewmaster – Blackout Strike
- Tier 1 – Monk – Mistweaver – Vivify
- Tier 1 – Monk – Windwalker – Combo Strikes
- Training of Niuzao
We still don’t know which Azerite traits will be available on the Uldir loot yet. Looking at Tunic of the Sanguine Deity (dropped by G’huun) for example, it still hasn’t been assigned any traits.
Azerite traits are pre-determined and we will be able to preview what kind of traits each piece has. For example, the Chestguard of the Rising Mogul have the Overflowing Mists trait, no matter which item-level the piece has. This way we can target specific traits and even collect several pieces of Azerite armor to switch between and adjust to different types of encounters.
Hopefully, we’ll see more of the azerite traits soon!