I have a weird obsession with alchemy and herbalism. It might have to do with all the colorful icons and fun effects you can play around with, but on occasion alchemy can be a real lifesaver. And I’m not talking about saving money on battle potions and flasks, but on all the great utility potions you can create. So I’ve made a list of my favourite potions I’m gonna stack for the BFA launch!
BFA Launch Must-Haves
- Stack at least one of the following speed potions:
- Stack at least one of the following invisibility potions:
- Water-related Potions:
Continue reading “BFA Alchemy Prep”
Be ready – for it’s here – the pre-patch! Prepare yourself for wonky balance issues and loud crying on the forums while you frantically try to figure out what the hell happened to your spec. But don’t be afraid, I’m here to let you find your way back home to the Mistweaver spec.
Before I start, I just want to go over the latest changes I haven’t been able to post about yet.
- Mistweaver Monk aura changed from -20% to 0% (affecting Rising Sun Kick).
- Renewing Mist now has a recharge time of 9 sec, up from 8 sec.
- Vivify now heals for 95% of spell power, down from 105%.
- Life Cocoon now absorbs damage equal to (Spell Power * 11)* Versatility, down from 12.6.
- Surging Mist (Honor Talent) now heals for 160% of spell power, down from 200%. Also, base mana cost changed from 2%, up from 1%.
Tuning continues and they obviously want mistweavers to be down again with the other healers after having been ever so slightly overtuned. Here’s hoping they don’t overdo it! I have no way of knowing, I haven’t really done any hardcore content on beta, just fixing all my weakauras for Bfa. We will see how it pans out in the pre-patch!
Patch 8.0 Teahouse Updates
Here are the so far updated pages:
As with every big launch, I have to do the updates in stages. Now you can at least re-learn the basics of Mistweaving, its talents and an added bonus: a completely new HUD to go with the fancy new talents and spell priorities! Hurray!
Anyway, I’ll patiently wait until the pre-patch actually hits EU servers (about half a day until then). Meanwhile, I’ll continue working on my secret monk project that you might be hearing about closer to launch *wink wink*.
More updates will be rolling in as I get to them. Until next time!