I haven’t had the chance to catch up on some PTR news yet, so I though I’d do a quick summary of the mistweaver changes so far, including an updated summary of the patch 8.1 features. In addition, I’ve added the mythic Vectis guide as well!
Mistweaver PTR Changes (So Far)
Tides of Vengeance Features (Updated)
- War Campaign continues!
- Incursions are added (think Legion invasions).
- New World Quests!
- New azerite traits!
- New profession recipes!
- More storylines are added for both Alliance and Horde (Xal’atath, Proudmoore, Saurfang, Tyrande, Vol’jin).
- New Heritage Armor: Blood Elves and Dwarves
- New Warfront: The Battle for Darkshore
- New Island Expeditions: Jorundall and Havenswood
- New Raids: Battle for Dazar’alor and Crucible of Storms
- Azerite Armor Changes:
- Azerite Armor will no longer drop from the weekly chest. Instead a currency will drop with which we can buy azerite tokens (head, shoulders, chest) or specific azerite armor.
- Disenchanting/scrapping azerite armor will also reward this currency.
- A second class-specific ring is added to patch 8.1 azerite armor. A.k.a. we can choose 2 spec specific azerite traits per item.
- Legion LFR Queue
- Reputation achivements account-wide
- Gnomeregan Pet Dungeon
- Updated spell effects for Paladins
- New mount models (sabers, hello!)
Mistweaver Guide for Mythic Vectis
New guide added! Check out my Mythic Vectis guide for mistweavers by clicking on the image below:
Continue reading “Mistweaver News and Vectis Guide”
New pages have been added to the Teahouse! I’ve finished the mythic guide for Zek’voz, and added pages for the 8.1 raids. The new raid pages does not contain much at the moment, but I will add new information as it rolls in!
Continue reading “Mythic Zek’voz and Patch 8.1 Raids”
There’s been new world of warcraft announcements! Patch 8.1 Tides of Vengeance has been shown to the community in a few sneak peeks. New raids, island, warfronts and continuation of the war campaign! Wohoo, content!
Tides of Vengeance Features
Titta på WoW Developer Live Stream w/ Ion Hazzikostas från Warcraft på www.twitch.tv
- New Warfront: Battle for Darkshore
- Night Elves vs Undead themed warfront.
- New Island Expedition: Jorundall
- A Vrykul-themed island full of ruins.
- New Island Expedition: Havenswood
- An abandoned Gilnean city with gothic themes.
- New Raid: Siege of Zuldazar
- Raid within Zuldazar with faction-specific bosses.
- 9 bosses total.
- Jaina as boss!
- New Raid: Crucible of Storms
- 2-boss raid located beneath the Shrine of the Storm.
- The release of this raid will be some time after Siege of Zuldazar.
- Dwarf & Blood Elf Heritage Armor
- The first set heritage armor for the old races will be available for dwarves and blood elves.
- War campaign continues!
- System improvements!
Continue reading “Patch 8.1 – Tides of Vengeance Sneak Peek”
My guild has started Mythic Uldir this week, after having cleared Heroic a second time. I have healed through the Taloc encounter and MOTHER (not dead yet, but 5% there!) so I have been able to write down my mistweaver strategies for these encounters. Please have a look below!
I must say, it’s been a joy to come back to mythic raiding. Mistweavers are strong and there’s constant damage to heal through, as opposed to normal/heroic where the unit frames bounces up and down at all times (may the best sniper win!).
Continue reading “Mythic Taloc and MOTHER Guides Up”
After months of work, I’ve finally finished my Uldir guide. It took a while, mostly because there were so many changes between Beta and live, so I had to wait before I’ve run through normal and heroic difficulties on live before I could do the finishing touches. But here it is!
Battle for Azeroth > Raids > Uldir, Halls of Control >
Uldir Normal & Heroic
I’ll probably add a few more mistweaver-specific tips as I go along, but now the basics are there at least. I tentatively plan to add mythic guides as well, hopefully my guild will progress fast enough to make them relevant.
I’m working on several projects at the same time and since guides takes forever to produce, I don’t have a clear timeline. I have barely started on my next Patreon UI (hunter one), I need to update the Advanced Mistweaving guide, I have several secret projects running as well. It’s a lot! Here’s to strong tea and whiskey, cheers!
After finally having some video material of two clears of the wholly Mythic Dungeons, I’ve finally been able to finish the guides for these two: King’s Rest and Siege of Boralus. Both are mythic-only and are unlocked through the War Campaign. If you’re heading there, take a look at my guides!
Battle for Azeroth > Dungeons > King’s Rest
Battle for Azeroth > Dungeons > Siege of Boralus
Continue reading “King’s Rest and Siege of Boralus Guides Up!”
I’ve been doing some housecleaning in the teahouse and I’ve realized that some pages must be canned due to irrelevance. The Legion pages doesn’t have any bearing on today’s game. But instead of throwing them out the window, I’ve decided to keep them in a new Legacy tab, where I also archived my old Warlords of Draenor pages.
> Warlords of Draenor
My blog is a constant work in progress, and I have a whole list of things I want to go through. For example, I want to update every single page for BFA, but also sort out the outdated pages. The standard procedure is that I remove the expansion-specific pages by changing their status from published page to a draft, and then they rest in my archive forever. But now I thought, maybe some people could still have use of all that content, so I’m gonna let it stay published.
Continue reading “Teahouse Cleaning and Legacy”
The world launch of Battle for Azeroth is here in a few minutes! I won’t rant on for long, I just wanted to give you a few helpful links and wish you luck on your levelling!
Battle for Azeroth Mistweaver Changes
Basic Mistweaving Strategy
Monk Icon HUDs
There will be BFA dungeon guides up on the blog in the coming days (knock on wood) as well. Otherwise, I’ll be preoccupied with levelling. I wish you good luck and all the best, see you on the other side! ♥
I have a weird obsession with alchemy and herbalism. It might have to do with all the colorful icons and fun effects you can play around with, but on occasion alchemy can be a real lifesaver. And I’m not talking about saving money on battle potions and flasks, but on all the great utility potions you can create. So I’ve made a list of my favourite potions I’m gonna stack for the BFA launch!
BFA Launch Must-Haves
- Stack at least one of the following speed potions:
- Stack at least one of the following invisibility potions:
- Water-related Potions:
Continue reading “BFA Alchemy Prep”