New pages have been added to the Teahouse! I’ve finished the mythic guide for Zek’voz, and added pages for the 8.1 raids. The new raid pages does not contain much at the moment, but I will add new information as it rolls in!
There’s been new world of warcraft announcements! Patch 8.1 Tides of Vengeance has been shown to the community in a few sneak peeks. New raids, island, warfronts and continuation of the war campaign! Wohoo, content!
Tides of Vengeance Features
- New Warfront: Battle for Darkshore
- Night Elves vs Undead themed warfront.
- New Island Expedition: Jorundall
- A Vrykul-themed island full of ruins.
- New Island Expedition: Havenswood
- An abandoned Gilnean city with gothic themes.
- New Raid: Siege of Zuldazar
- Raid within Zuldazar with faction-specific bosses.
- 9 bosses total.
- Jaina as boss!
- New Raid: Crucible of Storms
- 2-boss raid located beneath the Shrine of the Storm.
- The release of this raid will be some time after Siege of Zuldazar.
- Dwarf & Blood Elf Heritage Armor
- The first set heritage armor for the old races will be available for dwarves and blood elves.
- War campaign continues!
- System improvements!
My guild has started Mythic Uldir this week, after having cleared Heroic a second time. I have healed through the Taloc encounter and MOTHER (not dead yet, but 5% there!) so I have been able to write down my mistweaver strategies for these encounters. Please have a look below!
I must say, it’s been a joy to come back to mythic raiding. Mistweavers are strong and there’s constant damage to heal through, as opposed to normal/heroic where the unit frames bounces up and down at all times (may the best sniper win!).
After months of work, I’ve finally finished my Uldir guide. It took a while, mostly because there were so many changes between Beta and live, so I had to wait before I’ve run through normal and heroic difficulties on live before I could do the finishing touches. But here it is!
I’ll probably add a few more mistweaver-specific tips as I go along, but now the basics are there at least. I tentatively plan to add mythic guides as well, hopefully my guild will progress fast enough to make them relevant.
I’m working on several projects at the same time and since guides takes forever to produce, I don’t have a clear timeline. I have barely started on my next Patreon UI (hunter one), I need to update the Advanced Mistweaving guide, I have several secret projects running as well. It’s a lot! Here’s to strong tea and whiskey, cheers!