I’ll be honest with you, there’s just something incredibly invigorating with Beta-periods. The alpha/beta for Battle for Azeroth has been sent out to several of my friends (not to me, but I can always shamelessly borrow from others) and there’s a sense of newness and adventure in the air. To celebrate, I’ve finally done some well-deserved updates to my poor neglected blog. And with ‘some’ I mean ‘many’.
Legion has been a blast to play, but it has caused a severe burn-out on my blog work. Between playing the game, working and doing everything else, it hasn’t been easy to justify the time needed to maintain a well updated blog. It isn’t until now at the end I finally can find time and inspiration to work on the blog. I’ve missed it a lot.
But I love change, and a new expansion is the biggest change of all in World of Warcraft. So, with new energy and inspiration I’ve finally made a lot of updates on the blog. As you might have noticed, things have moved around on the blog the past days. The Weakaura Hub has been split up to the separate Weakaura and UI Hubs. There are a few new pages and some serious rewrites. Here are the most important changes:
- NEW: Battle for Azeroth – a new page that is dedicated to the Mistweaver changes that rolls out on the alpha/beta.
- Mistweaver Talents – Added tags and rewritten.
- Advanced Mistweaving Guide – Rewritten from scratch and more up to date with the latest Mistweaver strategies.
- Monk Sets – I’ve updated and streamlined the transmog page with new images to better showcase the different sets. Sorely needed!
- The Secret Tearoom – This will remain in mystery for a while longer…
I’m not done with all the updates yet. Most notably the UI Philosophy needs to be rewritten, the UI Inspiration page updated and the UI Troubleshooting guide needs several additions and subtractions. There’s a lot more work to be done, but I’ll continue with the revamp.