A lot of changes for Mistweavers has been filtered through the PTR notes, but in bits and pieces. I try to summarize some of the latest changes and news regarding everything Mistweaver in this post. Take a look at what’s in store for patch 7.2 for Mistweaver Monks!
- Vivify heals an additional ally (was 3 targets, now 4).
- Has been reported by MMO Champion’s datamining, but not Wowhead’s yet.
- Potentially alludes to the Ei’thas, Lunar Glides of Eramas change.
- Mistwalk has been removed.
- Chi Wave has replaced Mistwalk in the talent tree.
- Fortifying Brew is now learned at level 55.
On the removal of Mistwalk:
We’re obviously aware that this change has balance implications, and are prepared to make any additional changes necessary for Mistweaver PvP performance.
– Original Post, by Lore