A new build has been dropped on the beta! It’s a bit light on mistweaver changes, but the azerite armor has finally gotten its spanking new interface. Here are the relevant changes for any curious mistweavers!
- Surging Mist (Honor Talent) now heals for 200% of attack power, up from 32.76%.
- Font of Life
- Misty Peaks now has a chance to grant haste based on ticks rather than jumps. It also has increased duration of 10 sec, up from 8 sec.
- Tier 1 – Monk – Mistweaver – Vivify <DNT> has been name changed to Uplifted Spirits.
Azerite Armor Interface
- Levelling gear has 3 tiers of traits.
- Heroic gear has 4 tiers of traits.
- The first tier is spec-specific, plus a general trait.
- Apparently, mistweavers can pick windwalker traits if its related to a spell both specs have, Rising Sun Kick for one (intended?).
- You need to level up the Heart of Azeroth to unlock the traits.
- Lower ilvl gear requires lower levels of the HoA to unlock the traits.
- The level requirements increases with higher quality gear.
- Raid gear is supposed to have higher quality traits, but the loot haven’t been assigned any traits yet, so we don’t know much about it.
Summary of Mistweaver Azerite Traits (So Far)
These are the traits that you find in the first tier of the Azerite tree. If I’m allowed to speculate, I’d say that none of these are on the raid gear. The raid traits have likely not been implented at all, they will pop up in a later beta build. It’ll be interesting to see how the traits look like, and since we’ll be able to have 3 of the traits (with 3 azerite armor pieces), we might be able to make interesting combos.
The general traits aren’t that interesting, but what has been datamined so far will likely be assigned to levelling and dungeon gear. We’ll see how it progresses.
Anyway, until next time!