In Battle for Azeroth, we will say goodbye to our artifacts. Instead we will get a neck-piece called Heart of Azeroth, which we will empower with Azerite much like we empowered the artifacts with artifact power. Here is a small preview of how the system works, with a sneak peek at a few Monk traits!
The Heart of Azeroth
- The Heart of Azeroth
- Your Heart of Azeroth is used for all specs! No need to gain Azerite to level each spec, it’s the same power progression.
- Levelling the Heart through azerite will unlock traits in the three Azerite Armor slots (Head, Shoulders and Chest).
- Higher levelled Heart unlocks more traits in the armor.
- There are four tiers of traits in the armor tree. See concept image below:
- Each unique armor piece has different traits to choose from, with higher level gear having better traits. These traits are predetermined.