I’ve done a small update on my blog and added new images of my current UI on the UI Inspiration page. Sakresse has also obliged with new and sparkly images of her Legion UI! I want to keep filling the page however, so I will need your help!
UI Inspiration Page
I’m terribly slow at updating my blog pages, I know, but I’m getting there. The UI Inspiration page has gotten a small update now at least. I’ve added my own and Sakresse’s UI, and my Patreon interfaces. You can get inspiration from those and of course my old UIs.
Continue reading “UI Inspiration Page Updates”
My labours have finally come to an end. If you look up a little on the page, to the blog’s menu, you’ll see a new addition: “WeakAura Hub”. Since I have put so much passion and effort into my own UI, I thought I would share some of the wisdom I’ve come by. Not only does it contain my WeakAura Library, a page about WA skins, my WeakAura School, but also a page about my UI Philosophy and a page for some inspiration. I really hope you guys will like it. It will be continued work in progress and I’ll try to add things as I go along (more WeakAuras to come, definitely).
- WeakAura Library – A library filled with export codes to different Mistweaver weakauras.
- WeakAura Skins – A summary of different skinning addons I use to WA.
- WeakAura School – A guide to building your own auras.
- UI Philosophy – I talk about my own UI, how I think and reason behind creative decisions. A helpful page for those who need an extra helping hand with their own UI!
- UI Inspiration – Some inspiration for you guys.
That’s it for now. Let me know what you think!
I am finally finished with my Transmog guide! Take a look at it here.
Although I have my sights set to update it as soon as I find new transmog I like, this is a promising start. I hope you can find some inspiration to your wardrobe! It’s not easy when you’re a new class with next to no tier sets. Maybe this can solve the problem? I will post updates on the guide if you’re interested, so keep yourself tuned.