My labours have finally come to an end. If you look up a little on the page, to the blog’s menu, you’ll see a new addition: “WeakAura Hub”. Since I have put so much passion and effort into my own UI, I thought I would share some of the wisdom I’ve come by. Not only does it contain my WeakAura Library, a page about WA skins, my WeakAura School, but also a page about my UI Philosophy and a page for some inspiration. I really hope you guys will like it. It will be continued work in progress and I’ll try to add things as I go along (more WeakAuras to come, definitely).
- WeakAura Library – A library filled with export codes to different Mistweaver weakauras.
- WeakAura Skins – A summary of different skinning addons I use to WA.
- WeakAura School – A guide to building your own auras.
- UI Philosophy – I talk about my own UI, how I think and reason behind creative decisions. A helpful page for those who need an extra helping hand with their own UI!
- UI Inspiration – Some inspiration for you guys.
That’s it for now. Let me know what you think!