A new beta build came last night and there are new mistweaver changes implemented based on recent feedback! I’m glad to see that there’s a fruitful discussion between developers and mistweavers. Or at least, I assume so, looking at the changes that keep rolling in. I don’t visit forums very often, I like my happy corner here, but I don’t doubt that there’s lots of good mistweaver feedback from all corners of the internet!
- Revival now heals for 200% of spell power, up from 180%.
- Soothing Mist – Each tick of SooM now has a chance to cause a Gust of Mist heal on the target.
- Thunder Focus Tea
- Renewing Mist: Changed to ‘Increases duration by 10 sec’ from ‘Not triggering the cooldown’ of the next Renewing Mist cast.
- Enveloping Mist: The extra heal now heals for 250% of spell power, up from 130% (instant EvM aspect removed).
- Essence Font: Channels 100% faster.
- Rising Sun Kick: Reduces the cooldown of your next Rising Sun Kick by 9 sec.
- The cleave heal of Vivify now heals for 60% of spell power, up from 45%.
- Lifecycles now has 25% reduced mana cost of the next Vivify/Enveloping Mist cast, up from 20%.
- Rising Mist now heals for 15% of spell power, down from 20%.