June is over and I’m home from my latest and last trip. In July, I’m gonna go full cave woman and you’ll have to ply me with a crowbar to get me out of my chair now. I’m here, and I’m gonna be here for a while. So now, let me update you on all that has been going on while I’ve been away!
Build 26926 (June 26)
Build 26936 (June 27)
- Chi Burst now deals damage equal to 46% of attack power, down from 65.52%.
Continue reading “Teahouse Final Landing and Updates”
The Bfa beta was updated last night with a new build. Today we got some minor changes to mistweavers, and a blue post on the new war mode. I got to say, I’m starting to warm up to the idea of world pvp. Always having active honor talents and being able to go full on bounty hunter seems kind of fun!
Azerite Trait Changes
- NEW Fit to Burst – Drinking Purifying Brew while at Heavy Stagger causes your next 3 melee abilities to heal you for 360.
- NEW Misty Peaks – When your Renewing Mists jumps, you have a 10% chance to gain 128 Haste for 8 seconds.
- Sunrise Technique now has a damage over time aspect.
Continue reading “New Beta Build – Mistweaver Changes, War Mode, and More”
A new alpha build has hit the servers! The zone Azsuna is now available, and so is the Brewmaster spec. Mistweavers had a few nerfs and changes, our Class Hall has updated UI and new models have been introduced. A small spoiler tag for Brewmaster acquisition quest is in order for this post.
- Reawaken is now learned at level 44, up from level 14.
- Rising Sun Kick now costs 3% mana, up from 2%.
- Refreshing Jade Wind now heals for 225% of Spell Power, down from 355.5%.
- Refreshing Jade Wind now also increases the healing of Essence Font by 20% while active.
- Spirit of the Crane now causes Tiger Palm to make Blackout Kick or Rising Sun Kick refund 0.75% mana, down from 1%.
- Fortune Turned no longer increases the effectiveness of Gusts of Mists and periodic healing of the initial target of Renewing Mist. It has been reworked to:
- Your Effuse applies Fortune Turned to the target, increasing the healing received by your next Effuse by 15% for 6 sec. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Provoke is now available to all Monk specs.
It’s sad to see the heavy mana nerf to the fistweaving build; it reduces its viability and can potentially hurt talent diversity in the long run. But it’s only alpha and a long way till launch, we will have to see how the build performs in raid testing as well!
Monk Hall UI Updates
The Monk Class Hall has got a UI update where you can see your followers and available quest. Class Hall campaigns has also been unlocked (haven’t tried it personally though). So far, listed Monk champions are: Chen Stormsout (BM), Aegira (BM), Angus Ironfist (BM), Li Li Stormstout (MW), Hiro (MW), Sylara Steelsong (MW), Taran Zhu (WW) and The Monkey King (WW).
Continue reading “New Alpha Build – New Zone and Brewmaster”