I’ve had a very relaxing and nice vacation skiing the past week and a half – with no broken legs to boot! Will miracles never cease? But it seems like I’m late to the party; patch 7.1.5. is already out and I’ve just gotten home and scraped the snow off of me. Well, better late than never as they say!
The past week I’ve been in one of four modes: sleeping, skiing, baking in the sauna or reading in front of a fire. The only thing missing was a strong choke hold on the notifications on my phone. Tried having it muted, but people were so upset that I never got back to them. Why is it so wrong that I take three days to get back to people? I mean, I can no longer give a pertinent reply to the question “Where R U now?” three days later, but the thought counts, right?
- Dampen Harm now reduces all damage you take by 20% to 50% for 10 seconds, based on the size of the attack, with a 2 minute cooldown.
- Ring of Peace now forms a Ring of Peace at the target location for 8 seconds. Enemies that enter will be ejected from the ring.
- Mastery: Gust of Mists healing increased by 30%.
- Rising Sun Kick mana cost is now 2% of base mana (was 2.25%).
- Song of Chi-Ji cooldown reduced to 15 seconds (was 30 seconds).
- Diffuse Magic cooldown is now 90 seconds (was 120 seconds).
- Zen Pulse damage and healing increased to 220% of spell power (was 200%).
- Mistwalk healing increased to 420% of spell power (was 350%).