We’re fast approaching patch 7.2.5 where we will finally be able to launch the assault on Tomb of Sargeras, adventure into Black Temple Timewalking, get new legendaries and most important of all experience the new class changes. Here is a small recap on new things and changes for Mistweavers!
Mistweaver Notes (So Far)
- Essence Font
- Now has a 12 second cooldown.
- Cost reduced to 7.2% of base mana (was 8%).
- Direct healing increased to 135% of spell power (was 110%).
- HoT healing increased by 48% of spell power (was 36%).
- HoT duration increased to 8 sec (was 6 sec).
- Essence Font is now castable while moving.
- Healing increased to 300% of spell power (was 275%).
- Cost reduced to 4% of base mana (was 4.5%).
- Life Cocoon
- Absorb amount increased to 4200% of spell power (was 3116%).
- Refreshing Jade Wind
- Cost reduced to 3.5% of base mana (was 5%).
- Duration increased to 9 sec (was 6 sec).
- No longer gives a healing bonus to Essence Font.
- Rising Sun Kick
- Cost reduced to 1.5% of base mana (was 2%).
- Thunder Focus Tea
- Changed empowerment of Essence Font: now channels 100% faster (was ‘castable while moving’).
Continue reading “Recap on Future Mistweaver Changes”
Here is a clean version of my personal notes from Ursoc mythic encounter. If you want to add any knowledge or help other players with the encounter, feel free to comment and discuss below!
- Urosc charges the player affected by Focused Gaze after 6 seconds. The further away the player is from Ursoc, the less damage the player takes by Trampling Slam. When he hits the player, the raid takes damage by Barreling Impact, which does less damage the more players are standing in it.
- Players hit by Barreling Impact get the Momentum debuff, which means they can’t always help soak the Impact.
- Split the raid into two groups and let them rotate to soak Barreling Impact!
- The raid should soak the damage of Roaring Cacophony together by standing close to Ursoc when he casts it. Never stand in the Miasma patches that are left behind.
- Roaring Cacophony does more and more damage each time he casts it. Barreling Impact also deals high damage.
- High tank damage. If the two tank debuffs (Overwhelm and Rend Flesh) aren’t handled properly, the tanks will die.
- Roaring Cacaphony and Barreling Impact are physical damage, Diffuse Magic does not help. Consider Dampen Harm.
- At 30%, Ursoc enrages and you enter the burn phase (Blood Frenzy).
Continue reading “Mistweaver Notes – Mythic Ursoc”
Here are my personal notes from my progression on Mythic Nythendra – or at least the cleaned-up version of them. The original notes had more colorful language, spelling mistakes and abbreviations until oblivion. But now they’re legible – hurray!
- Infested debuff stacks inevitably during the fight and is cleared at Heart of the Swarm. If you have 10 or more stacks of Infested, you will be mind-controlled after Nythendra casts Infested Mind (which always happen directly after casting Infested Breath). Stack up before the cast so that non-mc people can dish out enough damage to break the mc.
- Do not use Leg Sweep since debuffs remain even after MC. The mind-control is easily broken though, so Spinning Crane Kick is fine.
- Try to stagger MCs so that you always have enough people to break out affected players. This sometimes mean that you have to stand in puddles to accumulate stacks on purpose. Raid leader should keep an eye out on how many will get mind-controlled.
- 3rd MC is critical since Rot will be cast about the same time. Spread directly after MC is broken.
- Stand at least 8 yds away from allies when affected by Rot. When expired, green patch will spawn beneath you. Put puddles at the edge of a room at a designated location.
- Use a Health Pot to heal while running out with Rot unless you can cast an emergency heal during or before the run. High-ticking damage!
- Run out of Infested Breath. It targets random non-tank players. Make sure that the subsequent puddles are as stacked as possible by having players standing near existing puddles when breath is incoming.
- Don’t stand close to the affected tank when Volatile Rot explodes. It’s raid-wide damage, but the closer to the explosion the more damage it does.
Continue reading “Mistweaver Notes – Mythic Nythendra”