After killing Argus Mythic, I finally got access to the Battle for Azeroth alpha! Now I can check out all the changes by myself, and keep you freshly updated. Speaking of changes, a new build rolled out and it seems that Blizzard has turned its eye to healers. Down below are all the changes they’ve made to Mistweavers.
- Effuse has been removed.
- Mastery: Gust of Mists is no longer activated by Effuse.
- Soothing Mist is now an active ability:
- Heals the target for (360% of Spell power) over 8 sec. While channeling, Enveloping Mist and Vivify may be cast instantly on the target.
- Rising Sun Kick now deals 115% of attack power damage, up from 106.86%.
- Spinning Crane Kick now deals 10% of attack power damage, down from 16.38%.
- Thunder Focus Tea
- No longer empowers Effuse.
- Enveloping Mist: Instant cast and immediately heals for (130% of Spell power).
- Vivify Causes a surge of invigorating mists,
around the target, healing them and their 2 nearest injured allies for (75%)healing the target for (100% of Spell power) and all allies with your Renewing Mist active for (60% of Spell power).
- Cost changed from 4.0% of base mana to 3.2% of base mana.
- Invoke Chi-Ji, the Red Crane now heals for 30% of attack power, up from 22.113%.
- Mana Tea duration has increased to 12 sec, up from 10 sec.
- Summon Jade Serpent Statue now heals for 16% of spell power, changed from 50% of the Mistweaver’s Soothing Mist.
- Way of the Crane no longer removes stun effects.
- Paralysis now has a cooldown of 45 sec, down from 1 min.